Extellent is pleased to bring a practical, hands on introduction of Artificial Intelligence and its uses to our Austin campus.
This is 5-day accelerated, instructor-led classroom only course and starts March 18, 2019.
Our Intro to AI is designed to equip professionals and organizations with a practical knowledge of AI. Topics covered in this course include:
- What is Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to the Programming Languages of AI
- Knowledge Representation (Instance based Representation and Semantic Networks – Semantic Networks Practicum)
- Searching Techniques (Practicum)
- Adversary Searching Techniques for Game Playing (Practicum)
- Pattern Matching and Chaining
- Propositional and Predicate Logic
- Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to Machine Learning: Naïve Bayes (Practicum)
- Markov Decision Process
Number of Students: 16 – four working groups of four
Call us at 512-346-8110 x 1006 to register or register online at extellent.com
Discounts are available if more than two people are registering from your organization
Book now as seats for this class are in very high demand.