Session(s): 4 Session(s)
Class Time: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Overview: Based on the Continual Service Improvement publication within the ITIL core library, this course focuses on the Continual Service Improvement process and its key principles, methods and techniques. The program is a 4 day instructor-led course that:
- Covers strategies, concepts and techniques for planning, implementing and optimizing a metrics-driven Continual Service Improvement program.
- Provides hands-on learning environment to integrate the concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement phase of the Service Lifecycle.
- Trains attendees how to manage and control the activities and techniques within the Continual Service Improvement discipline using a case study-based approach.
- Prepares attendees for the ITIL Service Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement certification exam.
Prerequisites: The prerequisite for this course is the ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management obtained through the ITIL Foundation course or the ITIL Foundation Bridge Course.
- Service Management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- The challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with CSI
- 4 days of instructor led training and exercises
- Course manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Exam preparation
- Certification exam