Session(s): 4 Session(s)
Class Time: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Overview: ITIL Practitioner is a 4-day, instructor-led course the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives. ITIL Practitioner also covers three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics
The ITIL Practitioner guidance follows 9 Guiding Principles:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
ITIL Practitioners have a clear understanding of how to structure improvement initiatives, and have greater confidence to drive them forward when returning to the workplace.
Prerequisites: Students must have previously passed the ITIL Foundation Examination.
- Orientation to the ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Integrating the Guiding ITIL Principles and The CSI Approach
- Using ITIL l Metrics and Measurement
- Applying ITIL Communication Principles
- Managing Organizational Change for Improvement Using ITIL
ITIL Practitioner is complementary to and fits in with the current ITIL certification scheme. ITIL Practitioner is not a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate Level qualifications.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 135 minutes’ duration
- Open book.