Session(s): 4 Session(s)
Class Time: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Overview: The ITIL Service Lifecycle: Service Design course is designed to differentiate the development side of IT from the operational side of IT. The ITIL Service Design approach creates synergies between these aspects of IT service provision.
The course provides guidance in the planning, implementation and optimization of IT service design. It also covers how processes, plans, policies, standards, and techniques can be used to bring about results through service design.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Technology and Related Activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Consideration of Technology
- Implementing and Improving Service Design
- Exam Preparation