Session(s): 4 Session(s)
Class Time: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Overview: Service Transition embodies the many skills, tasks, functions, plans and expectations that affect successful migration of new or changed services into the operating environment, such as change quality assurance, risk management, and program and project planning. The management of Service Transition includes careful planning, tracking, and confirmation of expected and actual service deliverables; adaptation of new or changed services to deliverables; adaptation of new or changed services to a broader environment, influence over the organization’s use of the services; risk assessment; and management of organization change.
- Service Transition principles, purpose, and objectives
- Processes, activities, and functions performed during the Service Transition phase of the lifecycle.
- How all processes within Service Transition interact with other Lifecycle processes
- How to manage and control various Service Transition activities
- Roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding Service Transition
- How to assess and manage challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with Service Transition
- 4 days of instructor led training and exercises
- Course manual
- Exam preparation